[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Need File: hram.sys of hram.zip

vac223l@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Evan McLean) (01/19/91)

I recently downloaded a copy of hram.zip, a program that allows you to
store TSR's and .sys files in EMS.  Unfortunatly, the zip file was
incomplete and the file hram.sys was not included.  (Note, there are
suspose to be two sys files in this package, hramdev.sys (which I got)
and hram.sys (which i don't :(  ))

If someone could send either hram.sys or tell me the location of
a _complete_ version of hram.zip, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Evan McLean
--
 ___          Wendigo  (Sometimes known as Evan McLean)  | Don't look back,
<*,*>         [ Occasionally thought of as               | the lemmings are

djewhurs@mira.acs.calpoly.edu (Derek Jewhurst) (01/20/91)

In article <1991Jan19.135815.29105@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au> vac223l@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Evan McLean) writes:

>If someone could send either hram.sys or tell me the location of
>a _complete_ version of hram.zip, I would appreciate it.

You can get the correct version from SIMTEL now.  The file is HRAM1.ZIP in the
PD1:<MSDOS.SYSUTL> directory.

--
_   /|      ***  Derek Jewhurst -- djewhurs@Cosmos.CalPoly.EDU  ***     _   /|
\'o.O'  STRESS: the confusion created when the mind must override the   \'o.O'