[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for 8087, 80287, and 80387 emulation software

kc354645@longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu (Kung-Yang Chang) (01/01/91)

Does anyone know if there is any public domain or commercial software
that emulates the presence of 80x87 math copressor?  I need something
that is like a memory resident or TSR type of software that emulates
8087 or 80287 so that software (for example, AutoCAD) that require the
presence of a math coprocessor would run properly.

Kung-Yang Chang
Internet: kc354645@longs.lance.colostate.edu

mox@vpnet.chi.il.us (William Moxley) (01/03/91)

   Sure, I have one.  It's one it's way.  Anyone else want
a copy?

--
William Moxley  Glen Ellyn, Illinois
UUCP: mox@vpnet.chi.il.us

kgowen@cie.uoregon.edu (Kevin Gowen) (01/04/91)

In article <2782af53-6d0.1comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d-1@vpnet.chi.il.us> mox@vpnet.chi.il.us (William Moxley) writes:

>   Sure, I have one.  It's one it's way.  Anyone else want
>a copy?

Yo!  Put me down for one.  Thanks.

>William Moxley  Glen Ellyn, Illinois

-kevin
kgowen@cie.uoregon.edu

jnelson@plains.NoDak.edu (Jim Nelson) (01/20/91)

In article <1991Jan4.011636.22820@ariel.unm.edu> kgowen@cie.uoregon.edu (Kevin Gowen) writes:
>In article <2782af53-6d0.1comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d-1@vpnet.chi.il.us> mox@vpnet.chi.il.us (William Moxley) writes:
>>
>>   Sure, I have one.  It's one it's way.  Anyone else want
>>a copy?
>
>Yo!  Put me down for one.  Thanks.

  Ditto!  Put my name on that list.
--
.sig?  What .sig?  Ohhhh, *THIS* .sig.

	Jim, in the Land of the Lost.
disclaimer:  These are just opinions.  If you want 'em, you can have 'em.