[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Searching for a CGA emulator for the Hercules gra

merx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (01/22/91)

In article <685@isbank.is>,
stb@isbank.is (stb) writes:
> I have been searching for such a program for some time now and
> haven't had any luck.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find such a program ?

 I have tried 3 different programs. They are all on Simtel in the SCREEN
directory.

PD1:<MSDOS.SCREEN>CGA.ARC      -  This is my favorite!!!

      "       "   SIMCGA40.ARC -  Works but needs ANSI installed and is 3
                                  programs.

      "       "   HGCIB202.ARC -  I tried this with GWBASIC only, but it worked