[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] UltraVision?

ehwang@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com (Eric Hwang) (01/31/91)

I'm lookong for personics's UltraVision. Is it shareware or a commercial
product? Where can I find it?

thanks

ehwang@hpisi0.cup.hp.com

gtoye@supernet.dallas.haus.com (Gene Toye) (01/31/91)

ehwang@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com (Eric Hwang) writes:

>I'm lookong for personics's UltraVision. Is it shareware or a commercial
>product? Where can I find it?

It is a commercial product.  I don't have the address handy but they
advertise in the PC magazines such as "PC Magazine".   We purchased
a copy of UltraVision about 8 months ago for product evaluation to see if we
wanted to use it in a product.
--
Gene Toye: Harris Adacom Corporation / 16001 Dallas Pkwy. / Dallas, TX 75248
Internet: gtoye@supernet.haus.com or gtoye@supernet.lonestar.org

millerje@holst.tmc.edu (jeffrey scott miller) (02/01/91)

In article <56450002@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com> ehwang@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com (Eric Hwang) writes:
>I'm lookong for personics's UltraVision. Is it shareware or a commercial
>product? Where can I find it?
>
>thanks
>
>ehwang@hpisi0.cup.hp.com

Ultravision is a commercial product, and taking ethics (and legality) into
consideration, it's available by mail order or a local computer store ;)

Actually, from what I hear it's good, especially if you're sick and tired of
seeing that plain DOS font.

|  "NUKE THE UNBORN GAY WHALES!"       |  Jeff Miller                         |
|             - graffiti               |  millerje@handel.CS.ColoState.Edu    |

mvolo@uncecs.edu (Michael R. Volow) (02/02/91)

Ultravision is a commercial program.
--
Michael Volow, Psychiatry, Durham VA Med Center, Durham NC 27712
919 286 0411 Ext 6933               mvolo@ecsvax.edu