[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Where to get UUEXE ? Help needed

mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) (02/07/91)

In article <18528@brahms.udel.edu> dulei@brahms.udel.edu (Du Lei) writes:
>	Does anyone know where to get the UUEXE written by Richard Mark
>to be used on a PC to uudecode files?  Any help would be greatly
>appreciated.

It was posted recently to comp.binaries.ibm.pc, so any site that archives
cbip will have it.

The file uuexe413.zip is available at simtel20.army.mil (26.2.0.74) in
pd1:<msdos.filutl>, wuarchive.wustl.edu (128.252.135.4) in mirrors/msdos/filutl,
and sl.deakin.oz.au in pub/PC/simtel-20/filutl.
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | RN ate my
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| .newsrc!