[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Problem Saving with Conquest

bourd@buster.cps.msu.edu (Robert Bourdeau) (02/09/91)

Anyone have a problem retrieving a saved game with conquest?

I am able to save successfully (the file looks complete) but
when I try to load a saved file, the system hangs and must be rebooted.

Help?

Thanks
--- Robert Bourdeau
--- bourd@buster.cps.msu.edu
--- Michigan State University

6600kntp@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Kent Perrier) (02/09/91)

In article <1991Feb8.184325.18119@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> bourd@buster.cps.msu.edu (Robert Bourdeau) writes:

>Anyone have a problem retrieving a saved game with conquest?

>I am able to save successfully (the file looks complete) but
>when I try to load a saved file, the system hangs and must be rebooted.

>Help?

No help here but I have the same problem!

>Thanks
>--- Robert Bourdeau
>--- bourd@buster.cps.msu.edu
>--- Michigan State University

Kent Perrier                        Cogito Ergo Sum
6600kntp@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu          University of California
6600kntp@ucsbuxa.BITNET             Santa Barbara