[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] rolodex - ab_v1 missing part 2

ktaylor@supernet.dallas.haus.com (Kurt Taylor) (02/09/91)

Sorry to waste bandwidth with this.

Our site did not receive ab_v1 (part 02/02) - the rolodex program.
Will someone repost or send me a copy ??

Thanks,
Kurt Taylor

--
  +--------+      Kurt Taylor --> ktaylor@supernet.haus.com
  +--------+      Disclaimer type thing.  Blah. Blah. Blah.

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (02/10/91)

In article <1991Feb8.173856.23403@supernet.dallas.haus.com> ktaylor@supernet.dallas.haus.com (Kurt Taylor) writes:
>Our site did not receive ab_v1 (part 02/02) - the rolodex program.
>Will someone repost or send me a copy ??
>
>Thanks,
>Kurt Taylor

We didn't get part 2 either. Please repost or send a MAIL here to me.
Thanks!!

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org