[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v10i087: an203, amplenotice v2.03

kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Troy Kammerdiener) (02/10/91)

I installed AmpleNotice on my system and it works, but the cursor keys have
no effect (and eventually lock up the system if repeatedly pressed).  They
are supposed to move around the appointment calendar.  Has anyone else had
this problem, or conversely, has anyone else installed this latest version
and had the cursor keys work?

Also, this submission did not include the AmpleNotice help file, nor the
starter NOTES file (which contains holidays and examples).  How can I get
these?

				    Thanks,
				    Troy Kammerdiener
				    kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (02/10/91)

In article <6075@rex.cs.tulane.edu> kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Troy Kammerdiener) writes:
>I installed AmpleNotice on my system and it works, but the cursor keys have
>no effect (and eventually lock up the system if repeatedly pressed).  They
:

This reply is doesn't directly apply to your question, but is for
general information.  I'm not positive if the new format of
AmpleNotice 2.xx versions all were for the better (a matter of
taste, perhaps).  Therefore I have retained also the old version at
our archives.  It is available as /pc/pd2/an131.zip.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37