[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] PCSA en NOVELL samen---en zonder ruzie!?

Kolb@kub.nl (02/15/91)

--
In article <W8SDZ.12661379268.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>,
w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
 |> Now available from SIMTEL20, thanks to Russ Nelson:
 |>
 |> pd1:<msdos.ka9q-tcpip>
 |> DRIVERS.ZIP     Clarkson packet drivers wo/src for KA9Q TCP/IP
 |> DRIVERSS.ZIP    Clarkson packet drivers w/src for KA9Q TCP/IP

TCP/IP
 |> at the same time.
 |>
 |> Summary of changes in the 8.x release:
 |>
 |> 	New drivers: HP Ethertwist, 3Com EtherLink Plus, UB NIC/PS2,
 |> 		ARLAN 450, NCR ET-105, D-Link DE-600, Mitel Express,
 |> 		NE/2, DEPCA, BICC Isolink (4110-2/3) (buggy).
 |> 	Bugs fixed: pktchk, 3c523, ibmtoken, tiara, ne2000, ubnicpc.
 |> 	All class 1 drivers can also act as class 11 drivers.
 |>
 |> HOWTOGET.IT:
 |>
 |> 		The Clarkson packet driver collection
 |>
 |> Availability
 |>
 |> The Clarkson collection of packet drivers is available by FTP, by
 |> archive-server, and by modem.  They come in two flavors --
executables
 |> only (drivers.zip), and source+executables (driverss.zip).  All of
the
 |> following instructions apply to both drivers.zip and driverss.zip.
 |>
 |> Mail:
 |>
 |> I distribute the packet drivers on two 360K 5.25" disks, or a 720K
 |> 3.5" disk.  I charge a fee for the service of copying and mailing
 |> these disks. You can send me a check for $20, or you can send me a
 |> purchse order and I will bill you for $22.  NY residents add 7%
sales
 |> tax, overseas orders add $3 for shipping.  If you send a check,
 |> please be sure it is in US dollars -- the bank charges me $15 to
 |> convert checks drawn in foreign currencies.
 |>
 |> 	Russell Nelson
 |> 	11 Grant St.
 |> 	Potsdam, NY 13676
 |>
 |> FTP:
 |>
 |> sun.soe.clarkson.edu:/pub/ka9q/drivers.zip
 |> grape.ecs.clarkson.edu:/pub/msdos/tcpip/drivers.zip
 |>
 |> E-mail:
 |>
 |> Send mail to archive-server@sun.soe.clarkson.edu and put the
following
 |> command as the body of your message:
 |> 	help
 |> This will send you a help message.  Reading this help message will
tell
 |> you how to fetch the packet drivers.
 |>
 |> Modem:
 |>
 |> Call the Clarkson Heath User's Group's BBS: (315)268-6667, 8N1,
 |> 1200/2400 Baud, 24 hours.  You may need to press break, or simulate
 |> it using several nulls.  Download pub/msdos/tcpip/drivers.zip.

-
 hans-peter kolb                                            kolb@kub.nl
 Computational Linguistics                          kolb@htikub5.bitnet
 Tilburg University (KUB)                                P.O.Box 90 153
 The Netherlands                                     NL-5000 LE Tilburg
-