[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Need YACC and LEX

kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Troy Kammerdiener) (02/14/91)

Does anyone know where I can get public domain, freeware, or shareware
binaries or sources for YACC and/or LEX?  If source, I would prefer it to
compile under TURBO C (or even TURBO Pascal, although that would be pretty
weird).

I have a standard IBM XT clone, without UN*X.  Please email responses to
kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu, or just respond to this article if your news-
reader can hande that.

					Thanks,
					Troy Kammerdiener

kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Troy Kammerdiener) (02/16/91)

In article <6130@rex.cs.tulane.edu> kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Troy Kammerdiener) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get public domain, freeware, or shareware
>binaries or sources for YACC and/or LEX?  If source, I would prefer it to
>compile under TURBO C (or even TURBO Pascal, although that would be pretty
>weird).

Thanks to all who responded to my question regarding YACC and LEX on the IBM
PC.  Using anonymous FTP I have now obtained copies of Bison and Flex, two
GNU clones of YAAC and LEX which should fill the need.  Many thanks to the
wuarchive which I used (I understand they are also availiable on SIMTEL).

					Sincerely,
					Troy Kammerdiener
					kammerdi@rex.cs.tulane.edu
--
Troy Kammerdiener            /| "Joy is in the ears that hear..."
Dept. of Computer Science   / |                  -- Saltheart Foamfollower --