[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] c.b.i.p moderators on vacation???

In article <1991Feb10.223236.8023@hoss.unl.edu> vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) writes:
| Am I the only person who has noticed no new
| posts to c.b.i.p in about two weeks?

  That's what comes from:
  a) insulting the moderator so he leaves the computer to watch TV
  b) sending a working gcc for DOS to be repackaged and tested
  c) sending a bugfix version of (b) the day posting is to start

Never fear, I've got parts of gcc queued for the next few months. And I
will also be posting other stuff at the same time for those who don't
have a 386 or the urge to use gcc.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

jkearney@cbnewsm.att.com (joseph.w.kearney) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb10.223236.8023@hoss.unl.edu> vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) writes:
>Am I the only person who has noticed no new
>posts to c.b.i.p in about two weeks?
>
>| James M. VandeVegt             |  University of Nebraska           |
>| vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu       |  Computer Science and Engineering |

I feel better now. I thought it was something with our site.
							J. Kearney
							att!mhuhk!jwk

vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb12.214124.17003@cbnewsm.att.com> jkearney@cbnewsm.att.com (joseph.w.kearney) writes:
>In article <1991Feb10.223236.8023@hoss.unl.edu> vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) writes:
>>Am I the only person who has noticed no new
>>posts to c.b.i.p in about two weeks?
                            ^^^

>>| James M. VandeVegt             |  University of Nebraska           |
>>| vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu       |  Computer Science and Engineering |
>
>I feel better now. I thought it was something with our site.
Nothing wrong with your site.  Trust me.
>							J. Kearney
>							att!mhuhk!jwk

I'm going to bump this to three weeks now, especially if
you do not count the stuff that gets posted every once
in awhile automatically that tells people how to use it.

| James M. VandeVegt             |  University of Nebraska           |
| vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu       |  Computer Science and Engineering |
|                  Insert standard disclaimer here.                  |

In article <1991Feb13.061233.5328@hoss.unl.edu> vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) writes:

| I'm going to bump this to three weeks now, especially if
| you do not count the stuff that gets posted every once
| in awhile automatically that tells people how to use it.

  People who check the dates posted will note the gap was five days.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX