[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Crossword Editor for Win3 available for FTP

komatsu@alcor.usc.edu (-----> Dave) (02/19/91)

In article <1991Feb15.142031.7445@hoss.unl.edu> vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) writes:
>Due to the still vast amount of requests that I have been receiving
>for the Shareware Xword puzzle editor that I got off one of my
>local BBS systems, I am repeating that I have sent the program
>to c.b.i.p and it should be available there soon for any that want
>to try it.
>
>If you are unable to get anything off c.b.i.p for reasons beyond
>your control, feel free to send me email explaining the fact
>and I will gladly mail you the program.  I don't have the time
>to email it to every request I have and I have been deleting
>requests that do not explicitly say that for some reason
>they can not get the program off c.b.i.p

As I promosed James I have uploade this program to an anonymous FTP site
so for all of you waiting if you can not wait any longer simply FTP it
for those of you without FTP access you just have to be patient as it
should appear on the binaries soon because I can not handle e-mail
requests.  Ftp information follows

kfps-roble6-dynamic.stanford.edu
or
finger minakami@neon.stanford.edu  to find IP# since IP# tends to change
       frequently.

name: anonymous
password: <your e-mail address>
directory: msdos/misc
file: xword.zip

Please note when running the file it will say it runs only in win/286 but
it will run fine in win3.0 just click on the okay box.

| Note: ccb.ucsf.edu contains 15 megs of sound files for REmac & Playmac |
| Mail: sound@ccb.ucsf.edu (with ADD-ME: name@site to be added to the    |
|       sound list providing information on PC sound programs            |
| sound@ccb.ucsf.edu                |  Playmac Technologies              |
| komatsu@aludra.usc.edue           |  Co-author / Public Relations      |
| -----> Dave                       |  Playmac 2.00, SIMP, TP, QL etc    |