[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] G++ Missing Parts

jaffe@jaffe.mc.ab.com (Bruce Jaffe (ext 3581)) (02/19/91)

I was planning on giving g++ a try, but somehow I appear to have missed
a few parts.  As of last Friday, I had parts 1-18.  This morning (Monday)
I got parts 25-28.  Apparently parts 19-24 were posted sometime over the
weekend, but were not received by our site.  Is there any way I can get
the missing pieces?

herrickd@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (daniel lance herrick) (02/23/91)

In article <233@zeus.mc.ab.com>, jaffe@jaffe.mc.ab.com (Bruce Jaffe (ext 3581)) writes:
> I was planning on giving g++ a try, but somehow I appear to have missed
> a few parts.  As of last Friday, I had parts 1-18.  This morning (Monday)
> I got parts 25-28.  Apparently parts 19-24 were posted sometime over the
> weekend, but were not received by our site.  Is there any way I can get
> the missing pieces?

I was just marveling that they came to the cluster in numerical order,
no shuffling as happened to all the smaller things that were intermingled
with them.  As I told you directly, Bruce, you can get them out of
my directory.

dan
herrickd@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com