[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] gcc include files

kevin@latcs1.oz.au (Kevin James Bertram) (02/27/91)

	I have assembled all the uuencoded files that make up
the MSDOS gcc compiler that was posted lately by DJ accept
the INCLUDE file archive (DJ1INC.zoo). This has been corrupted. Is
there a chance this can be resent or could some kind soul mail it
to me?

	Thanks

	-Kevin (kevin@latcs1.oz)

hessling@qut.edu.au (02/28/91)

In article <9612@latcs1.oz.au>, kevin@latcs1.oz.au (Kevin James Bertram) writes:

> 	I have assembled all the uuencoded files that make up
> the MSDOS gcc compiler that was posted lately by DJ accept
> the INCLUDE file archive (DJ1INC.zoo). This has been corrupted. Is
> there a chance this can be resent or could some kind soul mail it
> to me?
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	-Kevin (kevin@latcs1.oz)
The same thing has happened here (qut.edu.au). I too would like a revised copy
of the include files.

Thanks also

Mark
m.hessling@qut.edu.au