[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] TROFF for the PC?

Renee@cup.portal.com (Renee Linda Roberts) (02/27/91)

Looking for a troff program for the PC. Please email to:
	Renee@cup.portal.com

ThaADVANCEnks!

Renee Roberts

kooijman@duteca (Richard Kooijman) (02/28/91)

Renee@cup.portal.com (Renee Linda Roberts) writes:

>Looking for a troff program for the PC. Please email to:
>	Renee@cup.portal.com

For all people who are looking for a NROFF compatible program:
there is one for the Atari, but it is available in C source.
I did some minor changes and now it works on my system.
It is the closest thing to NROFF from what I have seen.

It is called NROFF110 and was posted recently on comp.binaries.atari.st.
Standard it is compilable for MINIX-PC, MINIX-TOS and TOS.
The ms package isn't complete but the man is good.

Richard.