[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Yet another GCC query

rose@galtee.cs.wisc.edu (Scott M. Rose) (03/03/91)

I'd be interested in corresponding with anybody who has successfully
compiled and linked go32.  Specifically, I'm not finding a file called
c0s.obj anywhere in the distribution, and its keeping me from rebuilding
to use my Tseng4000.  And that makes me sad.

--
	Scott Rose
	rose@cs.wisc.edu

veit@du9ds3.uni-duisburg.de (Holger Veit) (03/04/91)

In <1991Mar2.225820.12710@spool.cs.wisc.edu> rose@galtee.cs.wisc.edu (Scott M. Rose) writes:

>I'd be interested in corresponding with anybody who has successfully
>compiled and linked go32.  Specifically, I'm not finding a file called
>c0s.obj anywhere in the distribution, and its keeping me from rebuilding
>to use my Tseng4000.  And that makes me sad.

>--
>	Scott Rose
>	rose@cs.wisc.edu
>	(608) 238-3801

This file should be in your lib Directory of the Turbo-C Compiler, provided
you have installed the small model. This is the startup code of C.

Holger Veit

--
|__|  /  University of Duisburg  | BITNET: veit%du9ds3.uni-duisburg.de@UNIDO
|  | /   Fac. of Electr. Eng.    | UUCP:   ...!uunet!unido!unidui!hl351ge
|  |/    Dept. f. Dataprocessing |