[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] **COMMANDER** Keen

Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com (03/07/91)

>The game's name is Captain Keen and it is different from Captain
>Comic.  ...

Time out, folks...

The name of the game is COMMANDER Keen...

No big deal, but I'm just afraid it'll cause problems for people trying to
locate it for ftp if there's confusion over the name..

BobR

vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) (03/08/91)

In article <39906@cup.portal.com> Bob_BobR_Retelle@cup.portal.com writes:
>>The game's name is Captain Keen and it is different from Captain
>>Comic.  ...
>
>Time out, folks...
>The name of the game is COMMANDER Keen...
>No big deal, but I'm just afraid it'll cause problems for people trying to
>locate it for ftp if there's confusion over the name..
>BobR

Valid point and I will note that the correct archive name for part 1 of
Commander Keen is #1KEEN.ZIP or KEEN#1.ZIP.  Obviously different
archivers may be in effect at a perticular site.  Some sites must
have a letter as the character of the filename.

| James M. VandeVegt             |  University of Nebraska           |
| vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu       |  Computer Science and Engineering |
|                  Insert standard disclaimer here.                  |