[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for BMP/TIFF/PCX/POSTSCRIPT filters

bchen@argon.berkeley.edu (Benjamin Chen) (03/12/91)

Hi,
    I'm looking for any one or all of the following filters:

	PCX to POSTSCRIPT or TIFF
	BMP to POSTSCRIPT or TIFF

   Thanks!

	BC

Benjamin Chen
Electronics Research Laboratory   550-A4 Cory Hall, University of California
(bchen@argon.Berkeley.EDU,  ...!ucbvax!argon!bchen)

mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) (03/12/91)

Program Name: GRAFWK48.ZIP
Directory: <MSDOS.GRAPHICS>
File Size: 261744

Available on simtel20, et al.

It also handles BMP files (though I think someone mentioned that it only allows
for 16 colors).
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | XEDIT: Emacs
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| on a REAL

) (03/12/91)

In article <2379@umriscc.isc.umr.edu>, mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) writes:
> Program Name: GRAFWK48.ZIP
> Directory: <MSDOS.GRAPHICS>
> File Size: 261744
>
> Available on simtel20, et al.
>
> It also handles BMP files (though I think someone mentioned that it only allows
> for 16 colors).
> --
> Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | XEDIT: Emacs
>                 mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| on a REAL
> Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly, and be right | operating
> all the time, or not work at all, and be right twice a day.  | system. :->
The latest version is grafwk50.zip and it does handle 256 colors (at least for
the pictures which I have.)
| Santanu Sircar                               BITNET:   ssircar@umaecs.bitnet |
| University of Massachusetts/Amherst          INTERNET: ssircar@ecs.umass.edu |