[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Lost: v10i164: dj1inc, includes for gcc

tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se (Tomas Ruden) (03/11/91)

We are missing the first tree parts of dj1inc here at my site.  Could they
be reposted?  Or could someone that has them mail me a message and I would
select a site close that could mail me them?
--
Tomas Ruden,  ...!sunic!u30003!tomas or tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se

Don't blame the Swedish Tax Administration for my opinions

dtb@adpplz.UUCP (Tom Beach) (03/14/91)

In article <1991Mar11.080810.3151@u30003.rsv.svskt.se>, tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se (Tomas Ruden) writes:

> We are missing the first tree parts of dj1inc here at my site.  Could they
> --
> Tomas Ruden,  ...!sunic!u30003!tomas or tomas@u30003.rsv.svskt.se

We're missing them also. Actually we're missing parts 1-4. If I hadn't gotten
part 5 of 5 I wouldn't have known they existed :-).

Tom Beach