[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] need eedraw20

gwpoulos@athena.mit.edu (George W. Poulos (aka Cpt. Caveman)) (03/12/91)

Hi. I was wondering if anyone out there had eedraw20 from
comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  It seems that nothing past part 2/10 got to
this site.  Can someone please send me a copy?  Thanks.

--
George W. Poulos *Ad hoc, ad loc,   - Jeremy  *jiffy pop, nuclear
      aka	 *and quid pro quo.   Hillary *fission, i know

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (03/13/91)

gwpoulos@athena.mit.edu (George W. Poulos (aka Cpt. Caveman)) writes:
> I was wondering if anyone out there had eedraw20 from
> comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  It seems that nothing past part 2/10 got to
> this site.  Can someone please send me a copy?  Thanks.

EEDRAW20.ZIP is available via anonymous FTP from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
and wuarchive.wustl.edu.  It's in directory pd1:<msdos.graphics> and
mirrors/graphics respectively.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (03/14/91)

In article <5377@vela.acs.oakland.edu> w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) writes:
>gwpoulos@athena.mit.edu (George W. Poulos (aka Cpt. Caveman)) writes:
>
>EEDRAW20.ZIP is available via anonymous FTP from WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
>and wuarchive.wustl.edu.  It's in directory pd1:<msdos.graphics> and
>mirrors/graphics respectively.

Make that mirrors/msdos/graphics.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254