[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] eedraw libs

gt7865a@prism.gatech.EDU (COMER,MATTHEW BRIAN) (03/18/91)

Does anyone have any good libraries they have developed for the EEDRAW
program? The ones provided are a little limited. If you take the time
to enter some components, how about sharing your lib with the rest of us??

--
Comer, Matthew Brian
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt7865a

bodoh@cat3.cs.wisc.edu (Daniel Bodoh) (03/19/91)

In article <24533@hydra.gatech.EDU> gt7865a@prism.gatech.EDU (COMER,MATTHEW BRIAN) writes:
>Does anyone have any good libraries they have developed for the EEDRAW
>program? The ones provided are a little limited. If you take the time
>to enter some components, how about sharing your lib with the rest of us??

I have a logic gate library that I will submit to CBIP...
Dan Bodoh
bodoh@cs.wisc.edu