From anonymous Fri Mar 15 08:15:25 1991
Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 91 08:12:19 EST
From: exos:MAILER-DAEMON@crdgw1
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: exos:Postmaster@crdgw1
To: davidsen

550 <@crdgw1:sidney@borland.com>... Host unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 91 08:14:06 EST
>From: davidsen@crdos1.crd.ge.com
To: <@crdos1.crd.ge.com:sidney@borland.com>
Subject: Re: Submitting files to cbip

The full procedure is in the 'starter kit' posted twice a month.
Submissions should be archived (arc, zip, zoo, lharc 1.x) and uuencoded,
then mailed to ibmbin@crdgw1.crd.ge.com.

The starter kit should be posted again today (1st & 15th).
--
bill davidsen (ibmbin-request@crdgw1.crd.ge.com, uunet!crdgw1!ibmbin-request)

        "Most of the VAX instructions are in microcode,
         but halt and no-op are in hardware for efficiency"

frotz@dri.com (Frotz) (03/20/91)

davidsen@crdos1.crd.ge.COM (Wm E Davidsen Jr) writes:

]I tried to reply to a note from Borland saying they are now on the
]internet and want to post fixes here. However, all the internet name
]servers for the com domain deny knowing Borland.

]Perhaps there's a problem with your domain registration, but I can't
]return mail to you from any of a number of machines.

This may be, but I think that the bang path is known via uunet.  We have
mail go to borland.com fairly frequently, so at least uunet knows about
borland.com.
--
John "Frotz" Fa'atuai	frotz@dri.com			(email@domain)
Digital Research, Inc.	uunet!drivax!frotz		(bang!email)