[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] TXT2COM.com???

tp1l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Thomas W. Pope) (03/23/91)

   I recently heard of a program that will take an ASCII file and
complie it into a self-reading .com file...  Does anyone know where I
could get this program???  I've looked on various ftp sites with no
luck...  If someone has it, could you either mail it to me, or let me
know where you got it???  Thanks in advance...

    -Thomas Pope

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (03/23/91)

tp1l+@andrew.cmu.edu (Thomas W. Pope) writes:
>I recently heard of a program that will take an ASCII file and
>complie it into a self-reading .com file...  Does anyone know where I
>could get this program???  I've looked on various ftp sites with no
>luck...  If someone has it, could you either mail it to me, or let me
>know where you got it???  Thanks in advance...

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.TXTUTL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
TXTCOM.ARC    B    8939  871004  Text-to-COM translator

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]