[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for a logic circuit design program.

barbourj@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (jim barbour) (03/23/91)

Howdy,

I'm looking for a fairly simple logic circuit design program.  One that will
let me string and, or, nand, nor, and flip-flop gates together with
batteries and light bulbs to form circuits.

I'm hoping to spend less then $100 on this program.

Thanks,

Jim Barbour  (jwbarbour@clipr.colorado.edu)

bodoh@cat4.cs.wisc.edu (Daniel Bodoh) (03/24/91)

In article <13706@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> barbourj@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (jim barbour) writes:
>Howdy,
>
>I'm looking for a fairly simple logic circuit design program.  One that will
>let me string and, or, nand, nor, and flip-flop gates together with
>batteries and light bulbs to form circuits.

Do you want a simulator, or just a drawing program?  If you want a drawing
program, get EEDRAW 2.0 from Simtel (it's free!) and my soon-to-be-posted-on
c.b.i.p logic library.  It doesn't have flip-flops or light bulbs, but you
can add them yourself.

Dan Bodoh