[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for more or less

barbourj@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (jim barbour) (03/23/91)

Hi there!!!

I actually expected to find this question either in the FAQ file or
on simtel.  But I didn't.

Does anyone know of a PD utility like unix's more.  I've got one that
came with MKS, but it trashes my screen colors.

Thanks in advance,

Jim barbour

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (03/24/91)

barbourj@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (jim barbour) writes:
>Does anyone know of a PD utility like unix's more.  I've got one that
>came with MKS, but it trashes my screen colors.

Yah.  I've been using TCLESS for a long while now.  You can get it
from wsmr-simtel20.army.mil, and its mirrored on wuarchive.wustl.edu
in /mirrors/msdos/<something>.  Happy snarfing!
--
Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin@kosman.UUCP, kevin%kosman.uucp@nrc.com )
voice: 805-984-8042 Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035