[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for MARKNET, RELNET

wjones@nwnexus.WA.COM (Warren Jones) (03/22/91)

Can anyone out there provide pointers to MARKNET and RELNET
utilities for DOS ?  These are like MARK and RELEASE (which
we already have), but save additional state information
needed by network drivers.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kebera@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca (Krishna E. Bera) (03/23/91)

I have the complete set of utilities that come with
MARKNET and RELNET. If no archive site has them yet,
I could post them to comp.binaries.ibm.pc, as they are
public domain. If only one or two of you who don't have
archive site access want these utilities, I'll be happy
to encode and mail them.
Cheers,

--
Krishna E. Bera
Programmer/Analyst				kebera@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar23.155734.11150@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca> kebera@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca (Krishna E. Bera) writes:
>I have the complete set of utilities that come with
>MARKNET and RELNET. If no archive site has them yet,
:

As far as I can recall, marknet and relnet are part of the
well-known /pc/pd2/tsrcom29.zip tsr management package, which has
been around for quite awhile, so they are readily available by ftp.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

jnemeth@cue.bc.ca (John Nemeth) (03/26/91)

In article <1991Mar23.155734.11150@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca> kebera@alzabo.ocunix.on.ca (Krishna E. Bera) writes:
>I have the complete set of utilities that come with
>MARKNET and RELNET. If no archive site has them yet,

     I got my copy from mtsg.ubc.ca [137.82.27.1], as PC1:TSR.ZIP.
They also have TSRSRC.ZIP.

--
John Nemeth                                                   jnemeth@cue.bc.ca
System Administrator                            {uw-beaver,ubc-vision,ssc-vax}!