[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Graphic support of MCGA card in KERMIT ?

roni@squid.ucsb.edu (Roni Plachta) (03/29/91)

The new Kermit V. 3.10 has great new features, specially with the graphic
support. I haven't seen a direct command to activate the MCGA graphic boards.
The MCGA card that is built in the IBM models 25/30 has resolution of 480*460*2
it is essentially a two color VGA (little off standard but OK for non color
application). Is there any way to activate it in tektronix mode?
CGA resolution sucks!

Thanks in advance!

Roni Plachta

This is not about anything which has been or might be posted to c.b.i.p!
Please do not post replies, and if you must communicate with the original
poster, please mention that this is the wrong group.
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

mcc@WLV.IMSD.CONTEL.COM (Merton Campbell Crockett) (03/31/91)

In article <3566@sixhub.UUCP> davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

>This is not about anything which has been or might be posted to c.b.i.p!
>Please do not post replies, and if you must communicate with the original
>poster, please mention that this is the wrong group.

I, apparently, have misunderstood the purpose of this group.  I was under
the impression that it was to discuss freely distributable software.

Perhaps, it would be advisable to issue some statement as to what would be
proper to discuss in this group and where the discussion of freely distrib-
utable software (binaries and sources) should be conducted.

Merton Campbell Crockett