[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Ultra4, EEDRAW, EELOGIC programs

dove@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Daniel L Dove) (04/04/91)

	Hello, I'm looking for the eedrawing program and the eelogic

suppliment. I'm also looking for Ultra4 file utilities. If someone could

send them to me I'd greatly appriciate it. BTW I've been trying WSMR-SIMTEL20

for the last week and a half. I keep getting kicked of due to an excess of

Anon. users.

				Thanks in advance

					Dan Dare

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (04/04/91)

In article <111012@unix.cis.pitt.edu> dove@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Daniel L Dove) writes:
>	Hello, I'm looking for the eedrawing program and the eelogic
>suppliment. I'm also looking for Ultra4 file utilities. If someone could
>send them to me I'd greatly appriciate it. BTW I've been trying WSMR-SIMTEL20
>for the last week and a half. I keep getting kicked of due to an excess of
>Anon. users.
:

This is not a flame but a friendly piece of advice on the options
readily available:

This is not a good practice, so let me recount what the user should
do in a situatuation like this before even considering asking the
netters to email, many users perhaps duplicating each other's
efforts for your sole benefit.  Although we should try to help each
other, this group should most definitely not be misused as a
substitute for mail servers.  If you cannot get connected to
Simtel20, first try
 1) Using automated ftp (batchftp102.tar.Z or autpftp3.zoo).
 2) Using Simtel20 mirror sites.  Information on them has often been
    in the news postings.
 3) Using other sites or even BBSes near you.
 4) If, and only if you don't have ftp, then consider the
    _automatic_ mail servers.  The Simtel20 mail server list has
    been often published here in eg Mike Castle's postings.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37