[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for COSMOPAK archive site

ncc1701@itsgw.rpi.edu (Mark O. Chadwick) (04/06/91)

Help!  I thought I had downloaded CosmoPak from comp.binaries.ibm.pc,
but after the program started drifting off the net, I realized I had
a screwed up transmission problem.

Can someone out there please tell me if there's a site I can FTP it
from, or perhaps mail it to me?

FTP site preferred, but I'll take anything!

Thanks much in advance!

--
Mark "Emerson" Chadwick    ncc1701@rpi.edu or usergdes@rpitsmts.bitnet
"It has come to the attention of management that employees have been dying on

ras671@unhd.unh.edu (Robert A Seace) (04/06/91)

In article <sh-gvw#@rpi.edu> ncc1701@itsgw.rpi.edu (Mark O. Chadwick) writes:
>Help!  I thought I had downloaded CosmoPak from comp.binaries.ibm.pc,
>but after the program started drifting off the net, I realized I had
>a screwed up transmission problem.
>
>Can someone out there please tell me if there's a site I can FTP it
>from, or perhaps mail it to me?
>
>FTP site preferred, but I'll take anything!

	Parts 5 and 6 of CosmoPak never made it to this site.  Is it just
this site, or haven't they been posted yet, or what?  If they've already
been posted, where can I get copies (could someone E-mail them to me, or
if the program is on an FTP site somewhere, could you tell me the site
name, and directory if you know it, please).  Thank you.

 ||=========================================================================||
 ||  Robert A. Seace  ||  Sophomore at UNH  ||  Email: ras671@unhd.unh.edu  ||
 ||=========================================================================||
"Who was that?" "Who--the man with the five heads and the elderberry bush full
 of kippers?" "Yes." "I don't know. Just someone." "Ah." - THGTTG

Live long and prosper.

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (04/06/91)

In article <sh-gvw#@rpi.edu> ncc1701@itsgw.rpi.edu (Mark O. Chadwick) writes:
>Help!  I thought I had downloaded CosmoPak from comp.binaries.ibm.pc,
>but after the program started drifting off the net, I realized I had

/pc/astronomy/cosmopak.zip.  Also take a look that skyglob2.zip if
you don't already have it.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

kimes@cbnewsc.att.com (Kit Kimes) (04/06/91)

From article <1991Apr5.224521.29262@unhd.unh.edu>, by (Robert A Seace):

> 	Parts 5 and 6 of CosmoPak never made it to this site.  Is it just
> this site, or haven't they been posted yet, or what?

I never got anything past part 4 here on the Columbus, OH news server
either.  I thought it was just me.  I got the first 4 parts one night
and never saw the rest.  Since I sometimes miss a few days reading the
news and our articles expire so fast, I thought I might have missed them
but apparently not.  I am also interested in getting either parts 5+ or
a place to pick up the whole program.  Since I have not seen an announcement
that it was uploaded to SIMTEL20, I assume they don't have it.

Kit Kimes
AT&T Bell Labs
Naperville, IL
...!att!iwtsa!kimes