[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Baker's PC Industry Catalog

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (04/09/91)

Now available from SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.info>
PIC11S01.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 1 of 2
PIC11S02.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 2 of 2
PIC11S03.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 3 of 2

Baker's PC Industry Catalog, a handy text reference listing of
thousands of companies and their products for the PC industry.
This shareware release only includes basic company names and
city/state/country but full product listings.  A commercial release
is available by mail as outlined in the included documentation, with
full mailing addresses and telephone/fax/bbs numbers for over 9,600
companies and 21,000 products (almost twice the data included here).

Either version may be obtained on a quarterly subscription basis.
Check documentation included.  Requires your own search utility or
word processor to be used, but usable on virtually any computer system.

These files were obtained directly from the author, Bob Baker.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

cctr132@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (Nick FitzGerald, CSC, Uni. of Canterbury, NZ) (04/09/91)

In article <1952.w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL>, w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
(Keith Petersen) writes:
> Now available from SIMTEL20:
>
> pd1:<msdos.info>
> PIC11S01.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 1 of 2
> PIC11S02.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 2 of 2
> PIC11S03.ZIP    Baker's PC Industry Catalog (text ref), 3 of 2

I realise that Keith probably just redirected this from his mail to the
newsgroup and being a Psyc graduate I'm probably not the most enumerate
person on the net, but "3 of 2" ? ? ?

Keep up the good work Keith.

Nick,  8-).