[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Key click program wanted

srlngmw@windy.dsir.govt.nz (04/08/91)

Hi,

   Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a program for my PC which
produces a sound every time a key is pressed.   I've searched around
the FTP sites that I'm aware of but there doesn't seem to be a program
that does what I need.

Thanks in advanced.

Gary Williams.

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (04/10/91)

In article <18877.28009170@windy.dsir.govt.nz> srlngmw@windy.dsir.govt.nz writes:
:
>   Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a program for my PC which
>produces a sound every time a key is pressed.   I've searched around
>the FTP sites that I'm aware of but there doesn't seem to be a program
>that does what I need.
:

Next search the FTP sites that you were unware of :-).  - As far as
I recall, there is an utility around called click.com, but the
problem is that on (some?) fast modern machines the click has become
practically inaudible.  Get /pc/INDEX at garbo.uwasi.fi archives,
and scan for the keyword click.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

s907396@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Eugene Mok (Miramar)) (04/10/91)

srlngmw@windy.dsir.govt.nz writes:

>Hi,

>   Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a program for my PC which
>produces a sound every time a key is pressed.   I've searched around
>the FTP sites that I'm aware of but there doesn't seem to be a program
>that does what I need.

I'm looking for one as well. Please post replies or carbon-copy a reply
to me as well. Thanks

--
     \  ^  /                 eugene@pogo.ai.mit.edu       (USA)