[net.followup] PSI: Yes I see it / No you don't

murren@steinmetz.UUCP (Brian Murren) (05/21/86)

In article <790@hoptoad.uucp> sunny@hoptoad.uucp (Sunny Kirsten) writes:
>For those of you who insist that psychic phenomena can't exist because
>if that pile of /dev/null had ever proven to have any value, there
>would have been large headlines nobody could miss;  Given the rampant
> .... (continues ad nauseum)

   Please get your newsgroups STRAIGHT!  Net.astro is for ASTRONOMY &
related phenomena, not pseudo-science (Astrology), for cripes sake!  Do a
little RESEARCH on your newsgroups before posting.  Where do they GET these
people?  This type of drivel leaking into totally inappropriate groups
really makes the S/N ratio nearly collapse into static.

>Nope, can't be much evidence for psychic phenomena around, them're probably
>all charlatans.  Guess P.T.Barnum must've been right, there's a sucker read
>psychicly every minute, or all them people wouldn't be able to make a living
>running that scam.  Obviously these are just more of them California Granola
>Folks...  Once you sort out the fruits and nuts, all you got left is flakes.
>	((-:) And, yes, it's true folks, I DO live in fLAKE county.(:-))

    Well, I certainly believe it (flake county (country?), that is) so
 why don't you go and create your newsgroup, crawl into it, and leave us
 technical types to our placid little newsgroups :-).

Bleah!

>		Sunny Kirsten

Brian Murren

GE Corporate Research and Development
Schenectady, NY

Disclaimer : the above opinions are solely mine.