[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] FLI Player PC source

chris@ncmicro.lonestar.org (Chris Arps) (03/29/91)

I have posted a library of routines to play/manipulate .FLI format
animation files.  C and ASM source is included and will hopefully
help to expand the FLI docuentation already posted. For those in
other groups, this file has been posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
and will hopefully get posted by the moderator soon.
--
Chris Arps  ***10 NEW PUPPIES!!!***** *New Music*SONIC YOUTH*SUICIDAL TEND*
NC/Scientific Software, Musican,      *GARY NEUMAN*K. SCHULZE*PETER HAMILL*

stevef@bony1.bony.com (Steve Faiwiszewski) (04/02/91)

In article <322@ncmicro.lonestar.org> chris@ncmicro.lonestar.org (Chris Arps) writes:
>I have posted a library of routines to play/manipulate .FLI format
>animation files.

BTW,  where can I get FLI files?  And how can I produce my own.
I just grabbed Xflick from expo.lcs.mit.edu, but there was no mention
as to where I could find some FLI files.
        Thanks,
                - Steve -

Internet: stevef@bony1.bony.COM  |          The Bank Of New York
                                 |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bang : uunet!bony1!stevef        |        Reality is Nobody's Dream

brownp@stuff.rtp.dg.com (Peter Brown) (04/09/91)

What ever happened to this?  Did it go by yet?  I'd love to get a copy to
play around with.  Anyone got it?  I've been unable to email to Chris, my machine
doesn't know about ncmicro.lonestar.org.  Thanks.

In article <322@ncmicro.lonestar.org>, chris@ncmicro.lonestar.org (Chris Arps) writes:
|> I have posted a library of routines to play/manipulate .FLI format
|> animation files.  C and ASM source is included and will hopefully
|> help to expand the FLI docuentation already posted. For those in
|> other groups, this file has been posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
|> and will hopefully get posted by the moderator soon.
|> --
|> Chris Arps  ***10 NEW PUPPIES!!!***** *New Music*SONIC YOUTH*SUICIDAL TEND*
|> NC/Scientific Software, Musican,      *GARY NEUMAN*K. SCHULZE*PETER HAMILL*
|> Animator, 4 Dogs,2 Birds,1 cat,1 fish *Old Music*SPIRIT*MMANN*VDGG*HENDRIX*
|> NC Microproducts, 2323 N Central Ste 380, Richardson TX 75080 214-234-6655*

--
Peter Brown -- Data General Corp. --  email: brownp@stuff.rtp.dg.com
My views, thoughts, opinions and spelling errors are definitely my own!

nbladt@aut.autelca.ascom.ch (Norbert Bladt) (04/15/91)

brownp@stuff.rtp.dg.com (Peter Brown) writes:

>What ever happened to this?  Did it go by yet?  I'd love to get a copy to
>play around with.  Anyone got it?  I've been unable to email to Chris, my machine
>doesn't know about ncmicro.lonestar.org.  Thanks.
Are you thinking of the one I received via c.b.i.p ?
It is just a demo version, i.e. very small output to my screen (or is it just
my FLI file which is bad ?) !
It says, after paying ....$ you will see the picture in full resolution on
your screen.

[other text deleted.]

Norbert.
--
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 52 95 52			FAX: +41 31 52 95 44