[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Circular nature of USENET

c60b-1eq@e260-1a.berkeley.edu (Noam Mendelson) (04/16/91)

In article <AOKI.91Apr15213316@analog.kenkai2.yokogawa.co.jp> aoki@kenkai2.yokogawa.co.jp (Ikuro Aoki) writes:
>Does anyone have a source of .ZIP style archiver which run under
>a sysV based UNIX platform?
>We are using HP9000s835 and HP-UX7.0(sysV + some bsd feature).

Hmmm...do you recall several posts on this topic about a week ago?
Isn't it possible for people to read the newsgroup before posting
questions that were recently answered?
I see a lot of this going on and it has to stop.  Not only does it
annoy the hell out of those who posted the answer originally, but
it wastes bandwidth and other people's time.
So, before you post, RTFA!

--
| Noam Mendelson   ..!agate!ucbvax!web!c60b-1eq | "I haven't lost my mind, |