[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Let's leave it be

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr15.232239.23191@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> mjf@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Michael J Flory) writes:

>I hope we're not in for another round of moderator-bashing.  I try to be
>understanding when a moderator gets a little touchy about all the postings
>asking for readily available info -- I can't imagine the time it must take
:

Since I must plead guilty making the original yearn public, bear
with me once more to make two concluding comments:

  1) Please let me state that the feedback from Mr Leitko was useful
     to me since I learned from it that my intentions may have been
     misread my some users.  I feel very bad if this has any
     reflections on him, because I trust that he acted in good
     faith.  We have no quarrel about this between ourselves.

  2) I am very taken by the support I have received from the net.
     However, let's leave this subject out of newsgroups as quickly
     as possible, so that it does not disturb the normal life of the
     newsgroups in any way.

   All the best, Timo

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37