[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] File list in mirrors

128a-1ha@web-4d.berkeley.edu (04/17/91)

	I just what to know if there is a combined file list for
mirrors/msdos in wuarchive.wustl.edu? I get tired to look over
all the directories.
	thanks in advance.

Eric.

ralphs@seattleu.edu (Ralph Sims) (04/17/91)

128a-1ha@web-4d.berkeley.edu writes:

> 	I just what to know if there is a combined file list for
> mirrors/msdos in wuarchive.wustl.edu? I get tired to look over
> all the directories.

It's simibm.arc in mirrors/msdos/filedocs--they have the same files
as simtel-20, with a slight difference in directory naming, but that's
easy enough to figure out.

--
                    halcyon!ralphs@seattleu.edu
  The 23:00 News and Mail Service - +1 206 292 9048 - Seattle, WA USA