[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Gif files of outer space scenes?

baughmankr@stat.appstate.edu (04/17/91)

In article <8014.27ef80b3@lhn.dsir.govt.nz>, mdlcpgs@lhn.dsir.govt.nz writes:
> This has, I think come up, several times but does anyone of an ftp
> or mail server site with some good outer-space GIF files, Voyager
> fly-bys etc in GIF format.  Grape does list some in its catalog but
> its whole GIF area seems to have disappeared. Anyone out there in
> net collect these?
>
> Mail to MDLCPGS@LHN.DSIR.GOVT.NZ
>
> 	Phil Scadden

They aren't GIF files and I haven't figured them out completely, but the
ENTIRE collection of Voyager photos is being made available at

128.102.18.3

in:

pub/SPACE/CDROM

You'll need imdisp56.zip in:

pub/SPACE/SOFTWARE

to display them.

The Voyager collection is on a set of 6 or 7 CD-ROMS which they are rotating
on a weekly basis at this site.

Kinney
baughmankr@conrad.appstate.edu