[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Request GRASP

roel@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (04/16/91)

We (R&R) are desperately looking for GRASP (GRASPRT?) software which CAN SUPPORTthe posted .GL files in several Newsgroups. We already have the MSDOS Grasprt
version, but this program does not support the .GL files.

Perhaps did somebody also encounter this problem? If you know the answer, or
have an source code for a .GL viewer please respond to our cry for help!

			greetings,

			Roel&Ron
		   (R&R Software Inc.)

 *                                                                          *
 *       ______   ^         ______        ______   ______   ______  ______  *
 *      /     /   X        /     /       /        /     /  /          /     *
 *     /_____/   / \ /    /_____/       /_____   /     /  /__        /      *
 *    /   \     /   X    /   \               /  /     /  /          /       *
 *   /     \    \__/ \  /     \       ______/  /_____/  /          /        *
 *                                                         (c) 1991 AHA-TMF *

) (04/18/91)

In article <2895@maestro.htsa.aha.nl>, roel@maestro.htsa.aha.nl writes:
> We (R&R) are desperately looking for GRASP (GRASPRT?) software which CAN SUPPORTthe posted .GL files in several Newsgroups. We already have the MSDOS Grasprt
> version, but this program does not support the .GL files.
>
> Perhaps did somebody also encounter this problem? If you know the answer, or
> have an source code for a .GL viewer please respond to our cry for help!
>
> 			greetings,
>
> 			Roel&Ron
> 		   (R&R Software Inc.)
>

>  ****************************************************************************
>  *                                                                          *
>  *       ______   ^         ______        ______   ______   ______  ______  *
>  *      /     /   X        /     /       /        /     /  /          /     *
>  *                                                         (c) 1991 AHA-TMF *
A copy of GRASPRT which doesn't work on GL files?  Try wuarchive.wustl.edu in
the /mirrors/msdos/graphics directory.  That file works on JOLT.GL.  Do you know
where I can get GL files?
| Santanu Sircar                               BITNET:   ssircar@umaecs.bitnet |
| University of Massachusetts/Amherst          INTERNET: ssircar@ecs.umass.edu |