[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] EEDraw20 Help

mpython@wpi.WPI.EDU (... and the flying circus) (04/18/91)

My roommate needs help with EEDRaw2.0 . He can't seem to get it to print,
or to save the picture as a viewable GIF.

Any Help would be most appreciated.

					JJ

--
   ************          And now...Marcel Marceau will mime
  *   1 6      *       A man being struck about the head by a 16 ton weight

ras671@unhd.unh.edu (Robert A Seace) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr18.020945.29606@wpi.WPI.EDU> mpython@wpi.WPI.EDU (... and the flying circus) writes:
>My roommate needs help with EEDRaw2.0 . He can't seem to get it to print,
>or to save the picture as a viewable GIF.
>
>Any Help would be most appreciated.

	Well, I also couldn't get a viewable GIF or print it on my dot-matrix
printer (it skipped a line after printing every line; if wasn't the
auto-linefeed either, because when I toggled that, it skipped 2 spaces).
However, it did print out beautifully on the laser printer, using the
postscript output option.

 ||  Robert A. Seace  ||  Sophomore at UNH  ||  Email: ras671@unhd.unh.edu  ||
"It says that the effect of drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like
 having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large
 gold brick." - THGTTG

Live long and prosper.