[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] BLAST12.ZIP - Sound Blaster utilities. Create your own too!

JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET (Joel Lucsy) (04/12/91)

I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.sound>
BLAST12.ZIP     Sound Blaster utilities. Create your own too!

This package, from Shawn Leaf and myself, allows you to write your
own Sound Blaster utilities in Turbo C (v2.0) or Turbo C++.  We have
also included some programs that demonstrate the our routines.  Some
of our programs are not Sound Blaster specific and will run on any
machine.  Check our stuff out! If you like what you see, let us know,
we'll make more!

Joel Lucsy
JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET
JJLUCSY@MTUS5.CTS.MTU.EDU
JJLUCSY@SYMMETRY.CS.MTU.EDU
JJLUCSY@BALANCE.CS.MTU.EDU

ferris@tcville.HAC.COM (Mark Ferris) (04/20/91)

In article <W8SDZ.12676965910.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> JJLUCSY@MTUS5.BITNET (Joel Lucsy) writes:
>I have uploaded to SIMTEL20:
>
>pd1:<msdos.sound>
>BLAST12.ZIP     Sound Blaster utilities. Create your own too!
>
>This package, from Shawn Leaf and myself, allows you to write your
>own Sound Blaster utilities in Turbo C (v2.0) or Turbo C++.  We have
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have tried to contact Mr. Lucsy by e-mail, without success, so I'm
trying this way.

(address both to Mr. Lucsy and the net)

This is a very interesting possibly very useful package, however, I
develop in Microsoft C.  Is there a utility to convert Turbo C
object files to the format understood by Microsoft C?

Just for the heck of it, I tried compiling and linking an included
sample, and got lots of undefined externals errors, which I guess
I expected.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Mark Ferris                         smart:    ferris@tcville.edsg.hac.com
Image and Signal Processing Lab     dumb:     ferris%tcville@hac2arpa.hac.com
Hughes Aircraft Co., EDSG           uucp:     hacgate!tcville!ferris