[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v11i184: elvis14, vi clone v1.4

michael@soafy.bhpese.oz.au (Michael Hennessy) (04/16/91)

part 4 of the 5 part elvis14 posting seems to have lost some lines on
it's way here - could it be re-posted please ? or could someone close to me
who got it un-mangled drop me a copy ?

thanks

michael (michael@bhpese.oz)

rgc@raybed2.msd.ray.com (RICK CARLE) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr16.090716.24979@cerberus.bhpese.oz.au>, michael@soafy.bhpese.oz.au (Michael Hennessy) writes:
> part 4 of the 5 part elvis14 posting seems to have lost some lines on
> it's way here - could it be re-posted please ?

Same problem here.
87-1/2 missing lines.

	Rick

swh@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com (Steve Harrold) (04/17/91)

Elvis14 part 4 also arrived minus some lines on the US West Coast.

dak@hparc0.HP.COM (Dave Kruger) (04/18/91)

G'day,

The fourth part of the elvis posting was mangled here too.  Will there be a
repost?

Regards,

Dave K.

carroll@ssc-vax (Jeff Carroll) (04/20/91)

In article <67770001@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com> swh@hpcupt1.cup.hp.com (Steve Harrold) writes:
>Elvis14 part 4 also arrived minus some lines on the US West Coast.

I assume that this means that ZIP crashed when you tried to unpack it.
The whole thing seems to have gotten to Seattle OK.

--
Jeff Carroll
carroll@ssc-vax.boeing.com

"Do you think I care? ... I have an infinite amount of money."	-Bill Gates