[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Turbo C Toolkit?

ncc1701@itsgw.rpi.edu (Mark O. Chadwick) (04/24/91)

S00100@DBNRHRZ1.BITNET ("Gisbert W.Selke, WIdO ", zeroes, not ohs!) writes:

>"TechnoJock's Object Toolkit (or simply the Toolkit) is a library of
>objects, procedures and functions for Pascal programmers...

>The interface tools include such features as efficient screen writing,
>window management, menu management, full screen user input, list dis-
>playing, directory listing and much more. These tools give programs a
>truly professional appearance, and use the latest interface style with
>pop-up dialog boxes, scroll-bars and malleable windows, all with full
>mouse and keyboard support.

Is there such a thing for Turbo C? I am kind of tired of writing my own
menu systems and so on...I would love to get a tookit like the one
mentioned above, made for Turbo C.

Thanks for any info in advance!

--
Mark "Emerson" Chadwick         ncc1701@rpi.edu  or  usergdes@rpitsmts.bitnet
"It has come to the attention of management that employees have been dying on