[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Can't unpack 3DCHESS.ARC without errors

merx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (04/24/91)

Has anyone unpacked 3DCHESS.ARC without errors? I tried about 4mo. ago and
again this week. All other files FTPed the same time were fine. (I am looking
for a EGA chess game)
Mike Ray
MER@CRNLNS
MER@LNS61.TN.CORNELL.EDU

ras671@unhd.unh.edu (Robert A Seace) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr24.081626.4236@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> merx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>Has anyone unpacked 3DCHESS.ARC without errors? I tried about 4mo. ago and
>again this week. All other files FTPed the same time were fine. (I am looking
>for a EGA chess game)

	I had the same problem with that file when I FTPed it from
grape.ecs.clarkson.edu.  But, eventually, I found it intact on
msdos.archive.umich.edu.  Appearantly the copy at grape is missing about
half of the file.

 ||  Robert A. Seace  ||  Sophomore at UNH  ||  Email: ras671@unhd.unh.edu  ||
"I demand that I may or may not be Vroomfondel!" - The Hitchhiker's Guide to
						   the Galaxy

Live long and prosper.