[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Where is comp.binaries.ibm.pc archive location ?

praveen@etnibsd.UUCP (Praveen Limbachiya) (04/27/91)

Hi netters,

I just started comp.binaries.ibm.pc.

I would like to get the list of previous postings ?
also sources if possible from some archive site  ?

Can anybody tell me from where I can get binaries and how ?

Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Praveen Limbachiya.

!uucp!etnibsd!praveen
--
---------------------------
Praveen Limbachiya

In article <1222@etnibsd.UUCP> praveen@etnibsd.UUCP (Praveen Limbachiya) writes:

   I would like to get the list of previous postings ?
   also sources if possible from some archive site  ?

FTP: Grape.ecs.clarkson.edu:pub/msdos/bin*
BBS: 315-268-6667:pub/msdos/bin/*

And if anyone's willing to help me set up anonymous UUCP, we can do
that, too...

--
--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson

tnfy9@isuvax.iastate.edu (04/28/91)

In article <1222@etnibsd.UUCP>, praveen@etnibsd.UUCP (Praveen Limbachiya) writes:

>I would like to get the list of previous postings ?
>also sources if possible from some archive site  ?
>
>Can anybody tell me from where I can get binaries and how ?

You might also try,
  wuarchive.wustl.edu (128.252.135.4):  /usenet/comp.binaries.ibm.pc

  There's an index file (ASCII text) in that directory and all the stuff in
  volumeXX directories below it.

| Doug Stephens           | Psychoanalysis??    |
| tnfy9@ccvax.iastate.edu | I thought this was  |
|                         | a nude rap session! |