[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] ELVIS14D.ZIP - Docs for ELVIS v1.4 vi-compatible text editor

routh@rtp.semi.harris.com (Kevin C. Routh 919-361-1622) (04/24/91)

I uploaded the Elvis 1.4 documentation to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.editor>
ELVIS14D.ZIP    Docs for ELVIS v1.4 vi-compatible text editor

--
Kevin Routh (routh@eltanin.rtp.semi.harris.com)
Harris Corporation, Durham, NC

bondi@dri.com (Bob Bondi) (04/30/91)

>I uploaded the Elvis 1.4 documentation to SIMTEL20:
>
>ELVIS14D.ZIP    Docs for ELVIS v1.4 vi-compatible text editor

But, I don't have the ability to FTP files! Soooooooo, would someone
please post the DOCs to ELVIS14?

			Thanks....

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (04/30/91)

In article <W7A2F0X@dri.com> bondi@dri.com (Bob Bondi) writes:
>>ELVIS14D.ZIP    Docs for ELVIS v1.4 vi-compatible text editor
>
>But, I don't have the ability to FTP files! Soooooooo, would someone
>please post the DOCs to ELVIS14?

SIMTEL20 files may be ordered from LISTSERV@VM1.NODAK.EDU or
LISTSERV@VM.ECS.RPI.EDU.

   If your mailer knows domains: listserv@vm1.nodak.edu
				 listserv@vm.ecs.rpi.edu
If your mailer wants bang paths: uunet!vm1.nodak.edu!listserv
				 uunet!vm.ecs.rpi.edu!listserv

If you use bang paths, substitute the name of your nearest uucp
neighbor that is also on the Internet instead of using uunet in
the example above.

Send this command to the server to get its help file:

GET PDGET HELP

Sample command (which gets our catalog of files):

/PDGET MAIL PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMIBM.ARC UUENCODE

These commands should be sent as the body of a regular email message.
Do not include a signature because it confuses the server.  If you
have xxdecode, you may wish to specify XXENCODE instead of UUENCODE to
avoid character translation problems.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives  -  [192.88.110.20]