[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v12i034: av910430, McAfee and FPROT antivirals

mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) (05/03/91)

In article <3831@sixhub.UUCP>, ibmbin-request@crdgw1.crd.ge.com writes:
>   Since people asked me to leave McAfee stuff in the zip form for
> "validation" I have done that here, since I have no time to play with
> this. In this one zoo file are all of the McAfee antivirals, and the
> FPROT v1.15a update. Each contains documentation as to its use, both
> suites are highly useful.

HEY HEY!!! This is a very wise move on the moderator's part.

THANK YOU!!!! And keep up the good work, the folks here don't say
it enough!!!!
--
      Wish list of items:       /\  UUCP: ames att!pacbell!  \
  * Unix Box with Hard Drive    \/     pyramid sun!pacbell! -=> sactoh0!mholtz