[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing the aerobix program...

csn1455@ux.acs.umn.edu (Vince Netz) (05/09/91)

Before I got around to saving the aerobix program for fitness tracking,
it had expired at this site.   Could someone kindly mail me a copy or
let me know where to ftp it?   Thanks a lot!

--
 ______   Vince Netz                     Email:  csn1455@ux.acs.umn.edu
 \    /   System Administrator           Snail:  Box 725

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (05/09/91)

csn1455@ux.acs.umn.edu (Vince Netz) writes:
>Before I got around to saving the aerobix program for fitness tracking,
>it had expired at this site.   Could someone kindly mail me a copy or
>let me know where to ftp it?   Thanks a lot!

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [192.88.110.20]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.DATABASE>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
AEROBIX.ZIP   B   81246  910420  Fitness Log: Record aerobic exercise/progress
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives  -  [192.88.110.20]