[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Fossil Driver

drose@draco.bison.mb.ca (Dave Rose) (05/12/91)

Hello,

      Just wondering...does anyone out there know the most current
available version for the X00.SYS fossil driver?

Thanks In Advance...

                  |    UUCP: cc.umanitoba.ca!bison!draco!drose
   Dave Rose      |Internet: drose@draco.bison.mb.ca
    Box 403       |
Winnipeg, Manitoba|"My Suspicion is that the universe is not only
    R2M 5H3       | queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we CAN
(204) 256-6975    | suppose.

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (05/12/91)

drose@draco.bison.mb.ca (Dave Rose) writes:
>Just wondering...does anyone out there know the most current
>available version for the X00.SYS fossil driver?

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [192.88.110.20]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.FOSSIL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
X00V124.ZIP   B  114161  910318  Interrupt-driven FOSSIL driver for BBS use

I downloaded it from the author's BBS on March 18.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC and CP/M archives  -  [192.88.110.20]