[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for a dvi to hp laser jet+ filter...

spierk@cs.rpi.edu (Kevin Spier) (05/16/91)

Subject line says it all. Please e-mail all pointers to me and I will
summarize if there is sufficient interest. Also is there a dvi to
postscript translator out there.

Thanks,
Kevin L. Spier
spierk@turing.cs.rpi.edu

dahosek@biivax.dp.beckman.com (05/17/91)

In article <dd+h.2b@rpi.edu>, spierk@cs.rpi.edu (Kevin Spier) writes:
> Subject line says it all. Please e-mail all pointers to me and I will
> summarize if there is sufficient interest. Also is there a dvi to
> postscript translator out there.

The complete list of DVI translator information is available from
ymir.claremont.edu in [anonymous.tex.drivers.info]. The most recent
information is in TeX format with slightly older information given
in a set of text files. I intend to start updating both formats
regularly once I've finished the database setup.

-dh

--
Don Hosek // Quixote Digital Typography   714-625-0147
     dhosek@ymir.claremont.edu