[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v12i123: peridemo, periodic function movie viewer

mitchell@MDI.COM (Bill Mitchell) (05/22/91)

peridemo and yodademo were both posted with "part ##/##" on the
subject line.  This makes it hard to order the parts properly.
I normally list article subjects with the '=' command to trn
and then save them with a command like '103,015,104,102,106:sfile.uuu'
then I run that thru uucat and pipe it to uudecode.  Can't do this
unless the part numbers are listed in the subject line because
I can't see what order to save the articles in.

--
mitchell@mdi.com (Bill Mitchell)

kennii@wybbs.mi.org (Kenn Booth II) (05/23/91)

In article <1991May22.141426.15322@MDI.COM>, mitchell@MDI.COM (Bill Mitchell) writes:
> peridemo and yodademo were both posted with "part ##/##" on the
> subject line.  This makes it hard to order the parts properly.
> I normally list article subjects with the '=' command to trn
> and then save them with a command like '103,015,104,102,106:sfile.uuu'
> then I run that thru uucat and pipe it to uudecode.  Can't do this
> unless the part numbers are listed in the subject line because
> I can't see what order to save the articles in.
>
> --
> mitchell@mdi.com (Bill Mitchell)

Just look at the line right before the BEGIN lines... all of the
articles say which is which at that location...

Kenn "Jazz" Booth II -- Micro-Data Consultants
[kennii@wybbs.mi.org] [...!uunet.uu.net!wybbs.mi.org!kennii]